Our COVID-19 Policy
We strive to provide the most exceptional service to our patrons on a daily basis, no matter what our ‘service’ may look like at the time. During the COVID-19 pandemic crisis, we have had to adapt and change often—like many around the world have had to do. Please keep an eye on this page for the most up-to-date information on our services.
For holiday hours, please check out our Facebook page.
- Upon arrival, please wait for one of our staff members to seat or serve you.
- Reservations are highly recommended.
- Each reservation is allotted two (2) hours unless requested otherwise.
- All tables are spaced two (2) metres apart and seat a maximum of six (6) guests; this mandate is non-negotiable.
- Please contact the Taproom if you are running late for a reservation time. We hold reserved table(s) for 15 minutes before giving the table(s) away.
- Our restrooms are sanitized every hour; however, Lysol wipes and sanitizer are available for guests to sanitize the restroom before use as needed.
- We are accepting growler fills. Due to wait times, guests may be asked to wait in a designated space or vehicle.
- Remember that we are a no-minors facility.
- If you are not feeling well, have traveled within the last 14 days, or have been in close contact with someone confirmed COVID-19 positive or with someone who is waiting for COVID-19 test results, please visit us another day.
- Online ordering for pick-up and contactless delivery of our beer and merchandise is available on our website. Hours subject to change, so please keep an eye on our social media for the most up-to-date information.
Please be respectful to staff and of our implemented safety procedures.
Thank you for your support.