We strive to provide the most exceptional service to our patrons on a daily basis, no matter what our ‘service’ may look like at the time. During the global Covid-19 pandemic crisis, our service has had to adapt and change often – as many of us around the world have had to do. Please keep an eye on this page for the most up-to-date information on services.
For holiday hours, please check out our Facebook.
- Kitchen and bar services are available on the patio only, no seating available in the Taproom.
- Online ordering for pick-up and contactless delivery of our beer, food, and merchandise is still available here during the service hours of 3:15 – 8:15pm Wednesday to Saturday.
- Our Taproom hours are: Tuesday 12 – 5pm bar and offsales, Wednesday – Saturday 12 – 9pm bar and offsales, 4 – 9pm kitchen open.
- All patrons, service providers and service staff must wear a face covering in our Taproom in adherence to the Alberta Government Mandatory Face Coverings in place.
- If you are not feeling well, have traveled within the last 14 days, or have been in close contact with someone confirmed COVID-19 positive or with someone who is waiting for COVID-19 test results, please visit us another day.
- Upon arrival, please wait for one of our staff members to seat or serve you.
- Reservations are highly recommended.
- Each reservation is allotted 2 hours unless requested otherwise.
- All tables are spaced two (2) metres apart and seat a maximum of six (6) guests, this mandate is non-negotiable.
- Please contact the Taproom if you are running late for a reservation time. We hold reserved table(s) for 15minutes before giving the table(s) away.
- Our restrooms are sanitized every hour, however Lysol wipes and sanitizer are available for guests to sanitize the restroom before use as needed.⠀
- We are accepting growler fills. We sanitize all growlers prior to filling. Due to wait times, guests may be asked to wait in a designated space or vehicle.
- Reminder, we are a no minors facility.
Please be respectful to staff and our implemented safety procedures.
Thank you for your support
Address: 1366 Brier Park Dr NW, Medicine Hat, AB
Bookings:403-525-1260 ext 1